RAR2019 – Second International Seminar on Rehabilitation and Assistive Robotics
4th October 2019, Bogota, Colombia
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2019 International Seminar on Rehabilitation and Assistive Robotics (RAR2019), the second conference of the series will be held at the Colombian School of Engineering Julio Garavito, Bogota, Colombia in collaboration with the University Clinic of La Sabana and sponsorship from Colciencias, the CYTED research network REASISTE, and the Royal Academy of Engineering.
The RAR2019 is an exciting multidisciplinary conference focusing on the innovation that leads to new therapeutical and assistive alternatives, and a premier conference for exchanging all technical research in the field of rehabilitation. RAR2019 welcomes academicians, researchers, engineers, and health professionals from a wide range of research interest from academia, industry, and government to submit articles on the following tracks.
Topics of interest:
The primary tracks include, but are not limited to:
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Human-in-the-loop Control of Robotic Systems
- Human-Robot Interfaces
- Brain-machine Interfaces in Rehabilitation
- Novel Sensors and Actuators for Human-Robot Interaction
- Case Studies, Experiments, Ethics and Outreach
- Objective Measures: How to Quantify Efficacy, Safety, and Intuitiveness in Human-Robot Interaction?
Submission of full papers: July 4th, 2019
Notification of acceptance: August 4th, 2019
Registration deadlines: August 17th, 2019 (Early bird), September 5th, 2019 (Normal)